EvoApplications, the European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary Computation -formerly known as EvoWorkshops- brings together researchers in a variety of areas of application of Evolutionary Computation and other Nature-inspired techniques.
invites high quality contributions for its 16th edition, which will be held
as part of the EvoStar
2014 event in Granada, Spain, April 23–25 2014 and co-located within EvoStar
with four related conferences: EuroGP,
EvoApplications 2014 is composed of 13 tracks, each focusing on an area of application of genetic and evolutionary computation and other related Computational Intelligence fields. The following tracks will be running in 2014:
- EvoCOMNET - Nature-inspired Techniques for Communication Networks and other Parallel and Distributed Systems.
- EvoCOMPLEX - Evolutionary Algorithms and Complex Systems
- EvoENERGY - Evolutionary Algorithms in Energy Applications
- EvoFIN - Natural Computing Methods in Finance and Economics
- EvoGAMES - Bio-inspired Algorithms in Games
- EvoHOT - Bio-Inspired Heuristics for Design Automation
- EvoIASP - Evolutionary Computation in Image Analysis, Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition
- EvoINDUSTRY - Evolutionary and Bio-Inspired Computational Techniques within Real-World Industrial and Commercial Environments.
- EvoNUM - Bio-inspired algorithms for continuous parameter optimisation
- EvoPAR - Parallel Architectures and Distributed Infrastructures
- EvoRISK - Computational Intelligence for Risk Management, Security and Defence Applications
- EvoROBOT - Evolutionary Robotics
- EvoSTOC - Evolutionary Algorithms in Stochastic and Dynamic Environments
Visit http://www.evostar.org/cfpEvoApplications.html or join the the EVOstar group on LinkedIn for more details and updates.
Accepted papers will appear in the proceedings of EvoStar, published in a volume of the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, which will be available at the Conference.Submissions must be original and not published elsewhere. The submissions will be peer reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. The authors of accepted papers will have to improve their paper on the basis of the reviewers comments and will be asked to send a camera ready version of their manuscripts. At least one author of each accepted work has to register for the conference and attend the conference and present the work.The reviewing process will be double-blind, please omit information about the authors in the submitted paper.
Submissions must be original and not published elsewhere. They will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee. The reviewing process will be double-blind, so please omit information about the authors in the submitted paper.
Submit your manuscript in Springer LNCS format.
Please provide up to five keywords in your Abstract
Page limit: 12 pages to http://myreview.csregistry.org/evoapps14/.
1 November 2013 11 November 2013
Notification: 06 January 2014
Camera ready: 01 February 2014
EvoApplications: 23-25 April 2014
Further information on the conference and co-located events can be
found in: http://www.evostar.org
Anna I Esparcia-Alcázar
S2 Grupo, Spain