The Leading European Event on Bio-Inspired Computation.
Copenhagen, Denmark, 8-10 April 2015
Call for papers:
Camera ready instructions
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To be published in the proceedings, at least one author must REGISTER and PAY for the conference (before 1 March 2015), and also ATTEND to present his/her paper.Please follow Springer's LNCS instructions when preparing your paper. http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
Remember that references should be ordered by appearance in the paper, using 'splncs.bst' as BibTeX style (if you use LaTeX) or generating a list with this order if you use Word.
There are strict page limits for each of the 4 conferences collectively known as Evo*
12 pages for EuroGP, EvoCOP, EvoMUSART & EvoApplications
Please ensure that submissions are directed to the relevant track. Papers which are not formatted according to those guidelines, or do not respect the page limit, risk being excluded from the proceedings. Submit your final camera-ready paper NO LATER than 21 January 2015 through the appropriate submission system at
- EuroGP: http://myreview.csregistry.org/eurogp15/SubmitPaper.php
- EvoCOP: http://myreview.csregistry.org/evocop15/SubmitPaper.php
- EvoMUSART: http://myreview.csregistry.org/evomusart15/SubmitPaper.php
- EvoApplications: http://myreview.csregistry.org/evoapps15/SubmitPaper.php
Springer reprocesses all the contributions, meaning that you have to provide all source files and figures.You should prepare a single tgz or zip-file containing a single directory with all of the necessary files (and all the necessary .sty files). The name of the directory should be the last name of the first author. The directory has to contain:
- Latex .tex file (named with the last name of the first author).
- Latex .bib and .bbl files, if references are in a separate file (named with the last name of the first author).
- All figures:.png, .jpg, .pdf (using pdflatex) or .ps, .eps (using latex).
- Final .pdf file (named with the last name of the first author).
- .rtf file if another word processing program other than Latex was used (named with the last name of the first author).
- authors.txt : This file should have one line for each author of the paper using the following format:
[first names of first author] [last name of first author] [email]
[first names of second author] [last name of second author] [email]
Please mark the contact author with * at the end of the line.
Example of a paper authored by Mario Rossi and José Salgado:
Mario Rossi email@example.com
Jos\'e' Salgado firstname.lastname@example.org*
Note that in authors.txt any accent/special characters must be written in Latex style, e.g.: Jos\'e
- abstract.txt : This file should have the following structure: first line: title of the paper
- Scanned signed copyright form as PDF using the following filename: [last_name_of_first_author]cr.pdf
second line: blank
remaining lines: abstract of the paper (in ASCII without line breaks).
(one author may sign on behalf of all authors of a paper).
Download your specific form from:
"EvoStar15 attendance confirmation"
which includes the following information:
1. Name of (co)author who will attend EvoStar2015 ________
2. If attendee is a student, their advisor ___________ has been cc-ed into this mail
3. If a VISA is required for the attendee, the application process has started: Not-required / Yes / No.
When preparing your camera-ready, please make sure that you omit all headers (no page numbers, no running title, no running authors). Springer will activate running title and authors in reformatting the proceedings. Therefore, specify running title and running authors in the .tex source using comments. For Word users, add the specifications without activating headers.
Authors not following the instructions may result in the paper being excluded from the proceedings.
In summary, you have to do each of the following 5 tasks no later than 21 January 2015
- Submit the paper including all source files (see above for details)
- Submit an authors.txt file
- Submit an abstract.txt file
- Complete and submit a signed copyright form as PDF
- Send an email with the name of the (co)author who will attend and register at EvoStar 2015
- At least one author must register and pay the conference fee by the 1 March 2015. Failure to do so could result in the paper being excluded from publication.
Notification: 07 January 2015
Camera-ready: 21 January 2015
Early registration discount:01 March 2015
Registration deadline:31 March 2015
EvoStar dates: 8-10 April 2015