The Leading European Event on Bio-Inspired Computation.
Porto, Portugal, 30 March - 1 April 2016
Call for papers:
- Evostar 2017 will be held in Amsterdam! Stay tuned!
- Online access to Springer proceedings:
- EuroGP 2016, LNCS 9594
- EcoCOP 2016, LNCS 9595
- EvoMUSART 2016, LNCS 9596
- EvoApplications 2016, Part I, LNCS 9597
- EvoApplications 2016, Part II, LNCS 9598
- Information about getting to the City Centre from the Airport and Getting to the Venue (with nearest metro stations).
- Evostar handbook in PDF or in ISSUU webpage.
- Evostar programme.
- Information about Porto, travel, venue location and accommodation
Welcome to Evostar 2016 webpage.
This year, Evostar conferences will be held in Porto, Portugal, from 30 March to 1 April 2016. Read more about Evostar here.
Location VenueEvoStar 2016 will be held from 9am on Wednesday 30 March until 2pm on Friday 1 April, with an optional Friday afternoon local excursion.
The conference venue is the Seminário de Vilar Rua Arcediago Van Zeller , 50, 4050-621 PortoGoogle Map Link
Special IssuesAuthors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to some JCR journals. More information available in each conference page.
Submission linksSubmissions links are available in each conference page (on the left menu) and here.
EXTENDED DEADLINE: 11 November 2015
(site remains open for final changes until 15 Nov)
Notification: 4 January 2016
Camera-ready: 18 January 2016
Mandatory registration per paper: 15 February Student bursary deadline: 20 February
Early registration discount: 25 February 2016
Registration deadline: 24 March
EvoStar dates: 30 March - 1 April 2016