Natural Computing Methods in Business Analytics and Finance
Due to a large number of request for late submissions, the EvoStar submission sites will stay open until this Tuesday 15 November 23:59:59 SST, after which no further submissions will be accepted. Authors who have already submitted, can update their work until this time.
The recipients of the "EvoAPPLICATIONS Best Paper Awards" will be
invited to submit an extended version of their works to a special
issue of Memetic Computing.
is the only European event specifically dedicated to the application of Evolutionary Computation, and other Natural Computing methodologies to business analytics and finance. It gives researchers in those fields, as well as people from industry, an opportunity to present their latest research and to discuss current developments and applications. Topics of interest include (but not limited to):
- Operations research
- Marketing analytics
- Finance analytics
- Supply chain analytics
- Human resource analytics
- Algorithmic Trading
- Forecasting financial time series
- Portfolio selection and management
- Pricing complex financial products
- Risk management systems
- Financial engineering
- Artificial stock markets
- Agent-based models
Accepted papers will appear in the proceedings of EvoStar, published in a volume of the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, which will be available at the Conference.Submissions must be original and not published elsewhere. The submissions will be peer reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. The authors of accepted papers will have to improve their paper on the basis of the reviewers comments and will be asked to send a camera ready version of their manuscripts. At least one author of each accepted work has to register for the conference and attend the conference and present the work.The reviewing process will be double-blind, please omit information about the authors in the submitted paper.
Submissions must be original and not published elsewhere. They will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee. The reviewing process will be double-blind, so please omit information about the authors in the submitted paper.
Submit your manuscript in Springer LNCS format.
Please provide up to five keywords in your Abstract.
Page limit: 16 pages.
Further information on the conference and co-located events can be
found in: http://www.evostar.org
EvoBAFIN track chairs
University College Dublin, Ireland
University of Kent, UK
- Eva Alfaro (Instituto Technologico de Informatica, Spain)
- Anthony Brabazon (University College Dublin, Ireland)
- Sam Cramer (University of Kent, UK)
- Malcom Heywood (Dalhousie University, Canada)
- Ronald Hochreiter (WU Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria)
- Michael Kampouridis (University of Kent, UK)
- Ahmed Kattan (EvoSys.biz, Saudi Arabia)
- Piotr Lipinski (University of Wroclaw, Poland)
- Michael Mayo (University of Waikato, New Zealand)
- Krzysztof Michalak (Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland)
- Michael O'Neill (University Collge Dublin, Ireland)
- Conall O’Sullivan (University Collge Dublin, Ireland)
- Andrea Tettamanzi (Univ. Nice Sophia Antipolis / I3S, France)
- Ruppa Thulasiram (University of Manitoba, Cananda)