The Great EvoStar Scavenger Hunt 2017
- Arrange yourselves into a team of 3 or 4 people – at least three of the team members must be students
- Come up with a Team Name (extra points for creativity)
- All tasks are worth one point.
- You must submit your answers, including photographs as a PDF file to students AT species-society DOT org no later than 10pm on Thursday
- You should try and complete as many of the tasks as you can-don’t worry if you can’t manage all of them.
Our team of judges (Aniko Ekart, Anna I Esparcia, Neil Urquhart, and Jennifer Willies) will decide the winners and present prizes at the
- Get a picture with at least 3 past local organisers of Evo*.
- Get a picture with the person who coined the name "old crocs" for the recipients of the Evo* Outstanding Contribution to EC in Europe award.
- Get a picture with the person who developed GP lab
- Get a picture with the person whose name sounds like “Foot in the salt” in Portuguese
- Get a picture of a member of your team making an Evo* presentation
- Get a picture with five people whose first name starts with J
- Get a picture with the person who has travelled the farthest to get to the conference –(state how far they travelled)
- Get a picture with people from at least five adjacent countries (state the countries)
- Get a picture with the person who created the GP bibliography
- Take a picture with your team in order of who lives the closest to farthest away from Amsterdam (state where you each come from and the distance)
- Take a team pic at Dam square
- Take a picture of your team on a canal bridge
- Stand under a street sign beginning with the letter "W"
- Get a team pic in front of the two remaining wooden houses in Amsterdam
Special thanks to Emily Lucie for the photo scavenger hunt ideas for Amsterdam