The Special Session on Soft Computing Applied to Games of EvoApps is aimed to bring together leading researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, to discuss recent advances and explore future directions in the synergy between soft computing and games domains.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Procedural content generation
- Learning in games
- Theoretical or empirical analysis of CI techniques for games
- Player satisfaction and experience in games
- Game-based benchmarking
- Games competitions
- Serious games
- Augmented and mixed-reality games
- Games for mobile platforms
- Virtual Reality in games
- Board and card games solving
- Game theory
- Economic or mathematical games
However, given the scope of the conference where the special session would be included, we especially encourage the submission of bio-inspired approaches.
Download the special session flyer in PDF here.
Alberto P. Tonda (Université Paris-Saclay, INRAE) – alberto.tonda (at) inrae.fr
Antonio M. Mora (Universidad de Granada) – email@example.com
Pablo García-Sánchez (Universidad de Granada) – pablogarcia (at) ugr.es