EvoStar2021 is the name for the four co-located conferences of EuroGP, EvoApplications, EvoCOP, and EvoMUSART. The friendly and informal atmosphere at EvoStar is intended to foster beneficial friendships and longer-term collaboration across continents and across research generations.
Half price student registrations are available for MATRICULATED STUDENTS from recognised academic institutions studying for degrees in subjects relevant to bio-inspired computation. You will be asked to supply your matriculation card and/or confirmation from your director of studies to show you are entitled to the student reduction.
Your registration also includes annual membership of the SPECIES Society, the sponsoring organisation for EvoStar promoting evolutionary computation in Europe. There are no obligations associated with membership and SPECIES provides a forum for exchange of information and ideas.
What Registration Includes
One SINGLE EvoStar registration includes:
- Attendance at all EvoStar sessions for all four conferences
- Electronic access to the EvoStar conference proceedings published by Springer in their LNCS series. Please note that hard copy volumes are NOT included in the registration fee but are available for separate purchase directly from Springer
- Annual membership of the SPECIES Society, promoting evolutionary computation in Europe (Optional).
How to Register and Pay
This information will be available later.
Until 5 March 2021
until 31 March 2021
|Online Regular||100 €||100 €|
|Online Student||50 €||50 €|
Note: If you saved your excess registration from 2020 you will be asked for this information when you register. You will get your discount when this is confirmed.
- You may save your registration for next year, or have it transferred to a person you designate.
- No other cancellations are possible.