EvoStar Outstanding Students 2018
In EvoStar 2018 we wanted to recognise the good work of our students, who represent the future of our community.
We selected papers that had obtained an overall review score greater than or equal to 5 or that had been nominated for a Best Paper Award, and whose first author was a student registered to attend EvoStar.
Following these rules we came up with a list of 10 Outstanding Students:
- Filipe Assunção, CISUC, University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
- Mosab Bazargani, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom
- Alexander Berman, AI_am, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Sondre Engebraten, FFI, Oslo, Norway
- Tiago Martins, CISUC, University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
- Almuth Meier, University of Oldenburg, Oldenburg, Germany
- Rafaela Priscila Cruz Moreira, CEFET-MG, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Robert Jacob Smith, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
- Sara Tari, University of Angers, Angers, France
- Sarah Louise Thomson, University of Stirling, Stirling, United Kingdom
Please come to the Poster Reception on Wednesday 4th and vote for your favorite for the Evo* 2018 Best Student paper award.