When preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings, please take the comments by the reviewers carefully into account. The final paper and the signed copyright form are due on February 3, 2021. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
Please submit a ZIP file, using your EasyChair author account, containing the following items:
- If latex is used:
- Latex .tex file (named with the last name of the first author).
- All the LaTeX sources needed to compile your camera-ready paper
- .rtf file if another word processing program other than Latex was used (named with the last name of the first author).
- Final .pdf file (named with the last name of the first author).
- title.txt : This file should contain the title of the paper in the first line.
- authors.txt : This file should have one line for each author of the paper using the following format:
[first names of first author] [last name of first author] [email]
[first names of second author] [last name of second author] [email]
Please mark the contact author with * at the end of the line.
Example of a paper authored by Maria Rossi and José Salgado:
Maria Rossi email@example.com
Jos\’e Salgado firstname.lastname@example.org*
Note that in authors.txt any accent/special characters must be written in Latex style, e.g.: Jos\’e
- Copyright form: Scanned signed consent to publish/copyright form as PDF using the following filename:
It is sufficient that one of the authors signs the copyright form. You can scan the signed form into PDF or any other standard image format. The copyright form can be found here. When filling in your consent to publish/copyright form you will have to enter the editors’s names and title, as follows:
- Editors for EvoAPPS: P.A. Castillo & JLJ Laredo. Title: Applications of Evolutionary Computation – 24th International Conference, EvoApplications 2021
- Editors for EuroGP: Ting Hu et al. Title: Genetic Programming – 24th European Conference, EuroGP 2021
- Editors for EvoCOP: Christine Zarges & Sébastien Verel. Title: Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization – 21st European Conference, EvoCOP 2021
- Editors for EvoMUSART: Juan Romero et al. Title: Computational Intelligence in Music, Sound, Art and Design – 10th International Conference, EvoMUSART 2021
The corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
The page limit of 16 pages is strict. Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
Our publisher implements an extra control loop: once data processing is finished, they will contact all corresponding authors, and ask them to check their papers. We expect this to happen shortly before the printing of the proceedings. At that time, your quick interaction with Springer will be greatly appreciated.