When preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings, please consider the reviewers’ comments carefully. The final paper and the signed copyright form are due on 24 January, 2024. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
Your contribution may be prepared in LaTeX or Microsoft Word. You have the templates available on the Springer authors’ page.
Please submit a ZIP file, using your EasyChair author account, containing the following items:
- If latex is used:
- Latex .tex file (named with the last name of the first author).
- All the LaTeX sources needed to compile your camera-ready paper
- word file if the Microsoft Word template was used (named with the last name of the first author).
- Final .pdf file (named with the last name of the first author).
- title.txt : This file should contain the title of the paper in the first line.
- authors.txt : This file should have one line for each author of the paper using the following format:
[first names of first author] [last name of first author] [email]
[first names of second author] [last name of second author] [email]
Please mark the contact author with * at the end of the line.
Example of a paper authored by Maria Rossi and José Salgado:
Maria Rossi email@example.com
Jos\’e Salgado firstname.lastname@example.org*
Note that in authors.txt any accent/special characters must be written in Latex style, e.g.: Jos\’e
- Copyright form: Scanned signed consent to publish/copyright form as PDF using the following filename:
It is sufficient that one of the authors signs the copyright form. You can scan the signed form into PDF or any other standard image format. The copyright form can be found here. When filling in your consent to publish/copyright form you will have to enter the editors’s names and title, as follows:
- Editors for EvoAPPS: Stephen Smith, João Correia and Christian Cintrano. Title: Applications of Evolutionary Computation – 27th International Conference, EvoApplications 2024
- Editors for EuroGP: Mario Giacobini, Bing Xue and Luca Manzoni. Title: Genetic Programming – 27th European Conference, EuroGP 2024
- Editors for EvoCOP: Thomas Stützle and Markus Wagner. Title: Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization – 24th European Conference, EvoCOP 2024
- Editors for EvoMUSART: Colin Johnson, Sérgio Rebelo and Iria Santos. Title: Artificial Intelligence in Music, Sound, Art and Design – 13th International Conference, EvoMUSART 2024
The corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
The page limit of 14 pages plus references is strict. Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
Our publisher implements an extra control loop: once data processing is finished, they will contact all corresponding authors, and ask them to check their papers. We expect this to happen shortly before the printing of the proceedings. At that time, your quick interaction with Springer will be greatly appreciated.