Until 1 March 2023
Until 10 April 2023
|Later or Onsite Registration||Additional dinner ticket (***)|
Until 5 April 2023
|In-person (*)(**)||550 €||750 €||1000 €||60 €|
|Online presenter||300 €||300 €||300 €||–|
|Online non presenter||50 €||50 €||50 €||–|
(*) Full time students: 50% off. Must provide proof of studentship at the time of registration. First year graduates might be eligible for the student discount, under certain circumstances. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out.
(**) Restrictions might apply
(***) The ticket must be ordered by e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 5 April 2023 (we cannot guarantee an additional dinner ticket after that date) and it must be paid in cash at the registration desk (onsite).
Authors of accepted LBAs opting for in-person attendance will be granted the Early Registration fee provided spaces are available.
What online registration includes
The SINGLE EvoStar online registration includes:
- Attendance at all EvoStar online sessions for all four conferences
- Electronic access to the EvoStar conference proceedings published by Springer in their LNCS series. Please note that hard copy volumes are NOT included in the registration fee but are available for separate purchase directly from Springer
- Annual membership of the SPECIES Society, promoting evolutionary computation in Europe (Optional).
What in-person registration includes
- The same features as the online registration, plus:
- Attendance at all EvoStar sessions for all four conferences
- Lunches and coffee breaks at the conference venue over three days
- One ticket for the conference reception
- One ticket for the conference dinner (additional tickets available for purchase)
- Enjoying the friendly and informal atmosphere at EvoStar, which is intended to foster beneficial friendships and longer-term collaboration across continents and across research generations
How to Register and Pay
Registration is still close.
What if something happens?
Have a look at our cancellation policy.